With Apple ID, you can access all kinds of Apple services, such as Apple Online Store, iTunes, iCloud and more. If you want to change Apple ID payment info, you can do it using your Mac or PC, but that is not the only method. Apple made sure that users can change the payment info using their iOS devices because it may be more convenient for them. Do you want to know how to do it? If you answer is yes, keep on reading because, in this article, we are going to show you how to change your Apple ID payment info using your iPhone or iPad.
You may also read: How To Find The Stores Nearby That Accept Apple Pay
How to change your Apple ID payment info using your iPhone or iPad
For some people, using the computer to change the payment info is simpler, but if you are not one of them, you can use your iPhone or iPad to do the same. Also, this method is ideal if you want to change the information immediately, but you can’t access your computer for some reason. To change the information, follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings
- Click on iTunes & App Store
- Click on your Apple ID
- When a window pops up, tap View Apple ID
- Next, click on Payment information (this option will not be visible if you are using Family sharing – in that case, the family organizer is the only one who can make the changes)
- Now, change the payment info you want
- When you make the changes you wanted tap Done.
There you go! A simple method to change your Apple ID payment info using your iPhone or iPad.
Image Source: www.technologynewsextra.com
You may also read: How To Protect Your iPhone or iPad With A 6-Digit Passcode In iOS 9