Apple Watch will be available on Friday, April 24 2015 in 9 Countries: Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, the UK and the US.
Apple Watch will be available online, and you can also reserve one in the Apple’s retail stores and selected Apple Authorized Resellers in China and Japan.
If you want to get this amazing device, you probably already know it’s not cheap, which is why the buying guide is a pretty good idea.
Apple Watch have 3 versions: Sport, Watch and Edition, but all three have the same way of operation. We want to share simple Apple Watch buyer guide for you.
- You’ll need an iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6 or an iPhone 6 plus. This is a necessary device for pairing an Apple Watch
- Specify the size version of Apple watch that fits for you. Apple watch has two versions, 42 mm and 38 mm.
- Specify the collection of the Apple Watch that suits for you, Apple Watch is available in three collections, Apple Watch Sport, priced at $349 (US) and $399 (US); Apple Watch, available from $549 (US) to $1,099 (US); and Apple Watch Edition, crafted from custom rose or yellow 18-karat gold alloys, with prices starting at $10,000 (US).
- You also can choose the straps, but it will cost you a bit more.
- Prepare money for the Applecare+. AppleCare+ is a technical support for accidental hardware damage that cannot be covered by the warranty. For the Apple Watch Edition, Applecare+ comes with two years of full 24/7 support and setup online. Applecare+ for Apple Watch $59 for Sport, $79 for Watch and $999 for Edition.
- Choose the right accessories for your Apple Watch, see also Apple Watch Accessories protection, and the accessory like alternative charging stand designed for Apple Watch, which will provide comfort and elegance to your watch when charging it. FYI Apple Watch have 18 hours average lifetime battery so you’ll probably charge it every night.