A few days ago, Apple has released iOS 8.3 with plenty of developments, modified emoji keyboard and bug fixes. Today, Apple releases iOS 8.4. They have started to push a new update for iOS 8.4 with focus on redesigned music applications.
Read also– Get iOS 8.3 update for your iOS Device Now
For developers who have been registered on Apple can directly download at Developer Apple Site
Here are note change log in iOS 8.4 beta:
Preview the new Music app
The iOS 8.4 Beta includes an early preview of the the all-new Music App. With powerful features and an elegant new look, enjoying your music is easier than ever. This preview provides a sneak peek into what we’ve been working on, and what’s to come — the music is just getting started.
● All-New Design. Music App has a beautiful new design that makes exploring your music collection easier and more fun. Personalize the playlists by adding your own image and description. Enjoy stunning pictures of your favorite artists in the Artists view. Start playing an album right from the album list. The music you love is never more than a tap away.
● Recently Added. Albums and playlists you’ve recently added are now at the top of your library, making it effortless to find something new to play. Simply tap play on the artwork to listen.
● Streamlined iTunes Radio. Discovering music with iTunes Radio is easier than ever. You can now quickly return to your favorite stations in Recently Played. Choose from a selection of hand-curated stations in Featured Stations, or start a new one from your favorite artist or song.
● New MiniPlayer. With the new MiniPlayer, you can see what’s playing and can control playback while browsing your music collection. To open Now Playing, just tap on the MiniPlayer.
Improved Now Playing. Now Playing has a stunning new design that showcases your album artwork the way it was meant to be. In addition, you can begin wirelessly streaming your music using AirPlay without leaving Now Playing.
● Up Next. It’s now simple to find out which songs from your library will play next — just tap the Up Next icon in Now Playing. You can even reorder, add, or skip songs whenever you like.
● Global Search. You can now search from anywhere in the Music App — just tap the magnifying glass. Search results are conveniently organized to help you quickly find that perfect song. You can even start an iTunes Radio station right from Search.
Redesigned Music Apps on iOS 8.4 beta seem to be an Apple preparation towards WWDC this coming June. It also can be an indicator that Apple is preparing a new music streaming service. The change on redesigned Music Apps in iOS 8.4 beta is seen from a minimalist menu tab which only consists of 2: Music and Playlist. You can see the comparison with music Apps on iOS 8.3 in the picture below.
iOS 8.4 beta
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.