About two weeks ago, we have seen the leaked image of the Apple Music app appearance on Android OS. Today, Apple has finally released it. This Apple Music app will become an interface for the Apple Music Streaming Service, which was launched for iOS, Mac, and PC, at first. Now, the Apple Music app can be enjoyed on Android OS. Same as iOS users, Android can also get the three months free trial, and if they love it and if they want to continue the subscription, they can get it for only $9.99/month. Here are the features you can find on the Apple Music app for Android:
• Play from over 30 million songs in the Apple Music catalog.
• For You: Get handpicked recommendations by music experts based on what you already listen to and love.
• New: Browse and play the latest, greatest new music available—curated by our editors.
• Radio: Tune in to music, interviews, and exclusive radio shows on Beats 1 or play radio stations created by our editors.
• Connect: Get a closer look at your favorite artists’ work, inspirations, and world with photos, music, and videos.
• Playlists: Keep all your favorite Apple Music playlists together with your own mixes.
• My Music: Find all of your iTunes purchases and saved music from Apple Music in one place.
• Availability and features may vary by country.
Notes About the Beta Period:
• Music videos are coming soon.
• Family membership sign-ups and upgrades require Mac or iOS.
• Sign-up process to be optimized for Android.
The appearance of the Apple Music app for Android is different than the one on iOS. The UI inside, is designed to be familiar for the Android users. You can download this app from Google Play Store.
Source: Google Play Store
The other news: Apple CEO Tim Cook Asks “Why would you buy a PC anymore?”