WhatsApp is an application that lets you talk to your friends for free, you only need to have Wi-Fi or mobile data. It is an app that has a very nice look and design.
Many users sometimes have problems while trying to call their friends. There are several reasons why you are having problems while calling someone. We will try our best to explain those reasons and to give some possible solutions to your problem. Keep reading for the step by step guide.
Reasons why you cannot connect to the call:
- Maybe you are having some network problems.
- Some apps like this one have a tendency to crash on its own sometimes.
- Maybe you did not give permission to WhatsApp that it can make calls to others.
- You can get this problem if your Airplane Mode, Bluetooth, or maybe even if your Battery Saver is on.
How to fix this?
We will give you some possible solutions to this. Try every single one of them, they are supposed to work.
- First, check your internet connection. Maybe your Wi-Fi or mobile data are turned off, if so, turn them back on, you will not be able to communicate with others via WhatsApp if you do not have a stable internet connection. Or if you are maybe connected to the Wi-Fi but you do not have internet, try restarting your Wi-Fi router. If that does not work, consider contacting your internet provider for more information and further instructions.
- Check to see if you have the latest WhatsApp version installed. Go to your App Store or to the Google Play Store, search for WhatsApp and, if there is a new update available, install it.
- If your Airplane Mode is on, you will have to turn it off, because it won’t allow you to use Wi-Fi or data. To turn it off, simply go to your notifications bar and swipe down. When you see a little plane icon, click on to turn it off. Also, as we previously mentioned, there is a chance that you might have this kind of problem because your battery saver or your Bluetooth are turned on, so make sure that they are turned off.
- Try restarting your phone. Or even better, turn it off for a bit, and then after a certain amount of time, turn it back on.
- If you haven’t granted permission to WhatsApp to make calls on your phone, you will have to do that. Go to the Settings of your phone, look for the Applications section, and click on it. Scroll through your apps until you find WhatsApp and then click on it. The new window is going to show up, look for the Permission section, and lightly tap on it. Give all the permissions that are needed so your app can work properly.
- Try logging out of your WhatsApp account and then logging back in after a certain amount of time.
- If these previous steps did not help you, and you are still having trouble while calling someone, you might have to uninstall your app. To do so, go to the Settings of your phone, then go to the Applications section and find the WhatsApp app. When you click on the WhatsApp you will see the Uninstall button on your screen, click on it. After that, turn your phone off for a while, and then turn it back on. Then go to the Play Store or to the App Store, find WhatsApp, and install it again. Log in regularly and try calling someone again. If you are still having problems, try contacting the WhatsApp’s staff sore more information, and some other possible solutions to your issue.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.