Google has released Android Oreo on August 21, 2017. While the Google phones have been able to be the first to get the update, new models will come with Android Oreo out of the box. Phone manufacturers have already started adding the special features and are getting set to roll them out. With a long list of handy and cool features, Android Oreo also lets you turn on the Wi-Fi automatically. If you wish to learn more on how to turn on Wi-Fi automatically on Android Oreo keep reading.
Android Oreo comes with more features such as speed performance, more security to your handset, smart text selection, more emojis for you to express your emotions and feelings, the icons have been made more beautiful, the displays are cooler than before, the Bluetooth connections are more stable, there are more keyboard shortcuts, the sound quality is super high and then there is the Auto-Enable the Wi-Fi.
This immaculate solution in Android Oreo automatically enables the Wi-Fi om your smartphone when you are close to access point which it recognizes. Whenever your phone is connected to a certain Wi-Fi access point it records the location. So, whenever you visit the same location again or your smartphone in within the reach of that particular Wi-Fi it will connect to it automatically just like it would in your workplace or home.
Read also- Best Features Of Android 8.0 Oreo
Here is how you could turn on Wi-Fi automatically on Oreo:
- Go to Settings of your smartphone
- Scroll down to Network and the Internet and select it
- On this page go to Wi-F-Connection. If you are already connected to the Wi-Fi you will be able to see the name of the point you are using. This also brings up a list of other access points that come in the range of your smartphone.
- Now go down to the bottom of that page and locate Wi-Fi preferences and click on it
- Here you will see Turn On Wi-Fi Automatically, you need to turn this ON.
- You can disconnect or disable your Wi-Fi whenever you want but your smartphone will enable the Wi-Fi as soon as it detects active access points that are falling in the range of your smartphone.
Now that you know how to turn on Wi-Fi automatically on Android Oreo you will be able to connect with Wi-Fi hassle free. Once this option is enabled on your smartphone you won’t have to worry about locating a good Wi-Fi access point manually. Your phone will do it for you. You will also never miss out a good connection point if you are in that particular area. Android Oreo has come up with smart solutions for the users. They make life easier with every big upgrade that they come out with every year.
Read also- How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.