If you decided to switch from the Windows phone or iPhone to Android and if you purchased Motorola Moto G 2015, there are several things you should learn right away, and one of such things is how to take screenshots. While the experienced Android users know the drill because it is pretty much the same on all Android devices, we create these guides so the new Android users and those who are not as experienced can learn all the basic things. So, without further ado, let’s see how to take screenshots on Motorola Moto G 2015.
You may also read: How To Fix Instagram Issues On Android
How to take screenshots on Motorola Moto G 2015
On some phones, users have several options to take the screenshot, and on Moto G, there is only one way to do it.
Taking a screenshot on Android tablets and smartphones, including Motorola Moto G 2015 is super simple. Follow these steps:
- Make sure that whatever you want to capture (game score, name of the song, etc.) is currently on the screen
- Press the Power button and the Volume down button at the same time
- You will see that you just took a screenshot
- The notification will appear, so you can pull the notification bar, tap on the screenshot to open it
- Now, you can edit the screenshot, send it to someone or post somewhere.
If you don’t want to open the screenshot right away, you can do it later, just open the Gallery app. You will find the screenshot there, and you can make some changes and adjustments if you want. It is all very simple. Now that you know how it’s done, you can easily capture everything you want and anytime you want.
Image Source: www.pcadvisor.co.uk
You may also read: Top Best Free Texting Apps For Android