Sony Xperia Z1S is mainly adopted by many people because of its waterproof facility. Other than this facility, Sony has also included other functionalities such as Wi-Fi connectivity, 32 GB internal storage, and the round shaped corner makes you feel comfortable while operating the smartphone.
But many of the Sony Xperia Z1S users are facing some common problems with their phones such as a yellow tint on screen and water damage. Here are the solutions for those problems, and you can follow them if you face such problems with your Sony Xperia Z1S phone.
Yellow Tint on Screen
This problem was found in the Sony Xperia Z1, and it may remain in your Sony Xperia Z1S phone also. To solve this yellow tint problem on screen, open Settings on your phone, then go to Display, after that select White Balance. There, switch B to 100. White color now will look whiter. After doing these steps, notice your phone’s screen again. If the problem still remains, then contact with the Sony or with the retailer or carrier from whom you bought the phone and ask for a replacement.
Water Damage Problem
If your Sony Xperia Z1S phone gets damaged in water, then you are not the only one; many of the users are facing this problem. The phone is waterproof, so you can use it in water but the maximum depth of water is 1.5 meters and the maximum time limit to keep the phone under water is 30 minutes. That means you can use the Sony Xperia Z1S in fresh water only, but you should seal all the flaps of your phone carefully before you use it roughly. So in case your phone gets damaged in water, then follow the below steps:
- After taking out the phone from water, do not turn it on.
- Wipe the outside of the phone with a soft towel or use any absorbent to wipe it.
- When you see the outside is dried, open the flaps so that the water inside the phone drains away.
- Now keep all the flaps of your Sony Xperia Z1S phone open and let it dry by keeping somewhere.
- You can also use a bowl of rice that helps to take out the moisture. Keep in this condition for 24 hours.