The Nokia Lumia 1020 catches the user’s eye with its excellent 41 MP camera. The camera is capable of taking good-quality pictures as with a traditional camera. When it comes to the design of this smart phone, it is made of a polycarbonate body, and all the buttons are standard. The screen is 4.5 inches with a ClearBlack AMOLED display. Altogether, it’s a device that will catch the eyes of any smart phone lover. However, there are certain flaws with this handset that will make many users think twice before buying it.
Many users have been complaining about the random freezing problem on Nokia Lumia 1020. According to them, the phone freezes randomly and sometimes turns itself off. Most likely, a specific app is the culprit, and there are some steps that you can take to solve the random freezing problem on Nokia Lumia 1020. This issue can also be related to Nokia Lumia 1020 Charging slow.
Potential steps to solve random freezing problem on Nokia Lumia 1020
1. Make sure the apps that you do not use are not running in the background.
2. Check to see if your Nokia Lumia 1020 is up-to-date and that the apps on your phone are the latest by opening Settings > Phone update > Check for updates.
3. Perform a soft reset by holding the Power and Volume Down buttons and keep on holding them until the phone vibrates.
4. If you see that the soft reset failed to solve the random freezing problem on Nokia Lumia 1020, perform a hard reset. First create a backup of your phone’s important data, and then go to Settings > About > Reset your phone.
5. If your phone remains unresponsive, perform a hard reset by holding the Volume Down button, and connect the charger. You will see an exclamation mark on the screen. Then you have to press the buttons in this order: Volume Up, Volume Down, Power button and then again, Volume Down.
6. Perform a Diagnostics test, dial ##634#
If all of these steps fail to solve the random freezing issue, you should contact your retailer for a replacement.