The Sims 4 base game is fun, but it gets even better with the expansion packs. For me personally, the Seasons expansion pack is among the favorites. I love the fact there are spring, summer, fall, and winter. Also, I love the rain, thunderstorms, and snow. The temperature can have certain effects on the Sims you have created. They may freeze, or start shivering. When it is cold outside, the Sims will automatically change their clothes to the one appropriate for the cold weather, but still, the temperature can have an effect on them. The game has the option that allows you to turn off such effects. If you are wondering how to disable temperature effects on Sims, keep reading. We are going to show you a quick and simple guide with all the steps.
See also: How to evict a household in Sims 4
How to disable temperature effects on Sims
Some players love a little unpredictability in the game, but if you are not in that group, you can turn off these effects. Here is how:
- To access the Menu, click on three dots located in the top-right corner of the screen
- Next, click on Game Options
- On the left side of the window find Seasons and click on it
- You will see the options “Enable temperature effects on Sims”
- The option is turned on by default
- Untick it and you will turn it off
- When you are done, click Apply Changes at the bottom of the window
That’s it. You have successfully disabled temperature effects. If you change your mind later, just go back to Game Options > Seasons and tick the option to turn it on.