When playing the Sims 4, no matter if you are using the cheats or not, you can gather enough money to move your family into some big, expensive house. But, what to do if some other family already occupied the house? The answer is pretty simple – you can evict the family. Once you do that, the house will be empty, and you will be able to move in your family to that house. The family you evicted will be placed in Household Management, and you will be able to move that family into some other lot if you want. Here is how to evict a household in Sims 4.
How to evict a household in Sims 4
Here is how to evict a household in the Sims 4:
- Open the menu by clicking on the three dots located in the top-right corner
- Go to Manage worlds, and find the household you with to evict
- Click on the house and then click on three dots in the bottom-right corner of the screen
- You will get a few options there
- Click on the icon with the house and an “X” (the icon in the middle)
- You will be asked if you want to evict the household, accept it
That’s it. The household that is evicted can be found in household management.
- If you want to move in the family you evicted to some other lot, click on the Manage households icon in the top-right corner of the screen
- You will see two tabs, one with Your households and another with Other households
- Find the family you want and click on it (you will see the family is not currently in the world)
- Click on the truck icon to move in the family
- Choose the lot, and click on the truck located in the bottom-right corner to confirm.
That’s it. You have successfully moved the family to another lot.