Amazon has become one of the most trusted e-retailers and has made its presence in almost every country. People worldwide are happy with its products and services.
Amazon Prime is one such service that provides various benefits. However, many might be unaware of Amazon Prime and the free trial option. So, let’s jump into how to sign up for the Amazon Prime free trial – below, we will explain what Amazon prime is and its benefits.
Amazon Prime is nothing but a membership program through which the members can have access to various Amazon-specific deals and services such as music, free shipping, e-books, and more. This paid service requires you to pay $139/year or $14.99/month. Once you sign up, you will receive a 30 days free trial.
It is essential to mention that the Amazon Prime Free trial will let you enjoy all the benefits that Prime members have.
Advantages of Amazon Prime membership:
There are various reasons why one should sign up for the Amazon Prime service, and these are listed below:
- Users can enjoy two free days of shipping on some eligible items, but this is only applicable if you live in the U.S.
- Free same-day delivery for some eligible ZIP codes.
- In some selected cities, members can enjoy one-hour delivery for more than thousands of products from their local stores, such as beer, wine, etc.
- It includes lots of entertainment benefits. The Prime video service allows members to stream unlimited movies, TV shows, etc.
- Prime Music is a similar service that lets you have access to millions of songs and playlists, all ad-free
- Are you running short of memory for storing your photos? Get access to Amazon Cloud through the Prime photo service.
- Free games, exclusive in-game content, and a free Twitch channel subscription every month.
- You can also access Kindle owner’s Lending library and similar services by enrolling your name as an Amazon Prime member.
- The members can access various deals and discounts, such as 20% off on diapers through Subscribe and save, while 15% off is received on eligible products from the baby registry.
- Prime Early Access is another thing that lets you enjoy 30 minutes of early access to new events on MyHabbit.com and lightning deals on Amazon.com.
- Pre-order for any new and physical video games and enjoy 20% off.
- Parents can go for even more savings through FreeTime Unlimited, allowing access to numerous kid-friendly content. This will cost only $4.99 for Prime members, while the Non-Prime members must pay $7.99.
However, as mentioned above, Amazon prime starts with an Amazon Prime Free trial and you will get the same benefits as paid members. If you want to sign up for the Amazon Prime Free Trial, follow the instructions below.
How to Sign Up for an Amazon Prime Free Trial
Before signing up, you must have a valid credit card as other options such as pre-paid credit cards, gift cards, and Amazon Corporate Line of Credit can’t be used for payment purposes. If you have a valid credit card, proceed to the instructions below.
- Click on the link that will take you to the Amazon Prime Free trial page.
- Next, click on the big button that says "start your 30 days free trial’.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions.
Remember, the free trial will not charge you anything, but once the trial period is over, you will be automatically converted to a paid member, after which you are required to follow the paid membership plan. You can cancel your membership at any time.
Join our newsletter 🎉Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss out on what's happening in the tech world. It's that simple.
- Latest Tech News
- Exclusive Tech Deals