Amazon has become one of the most trusted e-retailers, which have made its presence in almost every country and people worldwide are really happy with their products and services. With winning more and more customers’ hearts they have come up with new deals that can ultimately serve the best way to their users. Amazon Prime is one such service launched that provides various benefits. However, many of you might be unaware of Amazon Prime and the free trial option. So, let’s jump into the method of how to sign up for Amazon Prime free trial – it is explained below what this Amazon prime is and its benefits.
Amazon Prime is nothing but a membership program through which the members can have access to various Amazon specific deals and services such as music, free shipping, e-books and more. This is a paid service which requires you to pay $99/year or else $10.99/month. Once you sign up, you will get 30 days free trail.
It is to mention that the Amazon Prime Free trial will let you enjoy all the benefits that the Prime members have.
Advantages of Amazon Prime membership:
There are various reasons why one should go for subscribing the Amazon prime service and these are listed below:
- Users will be able to enjoy free two days shipping on some eligible items but this is applicable if you live in the U.S.
- Free same day delivery in some eligible ZIP codes.
- In some of the selected cities, members can enjoy one hour delivery for more than thousands of products such as beer, wine, etc. from the local stores.
- It includes lots of entertainment benefits. The Prime video service allows members to stream unlimited movies, TV shows and other things and the paid
- Prime music is similar service that let you have access to millions of songs, playlists, all ad free
- Are you running short of memory for storing as many photos as you want? Get access to Amazon Cloud drive through Prime photo service
- Also, have access to Kindle owner’s Lending library and other similar services by enrolling your name as an Amazon Prime member.
- The members can avail various deals and discounts such as 20% off on diapers through Subscribe and save, while 15% off is received on various eligible products from the baby registry
- Prime early access is another thing that let you enjoy 30 minutes early access to new events on MyHabbit.com and on lightning deals on Amazon.com
- Pre-order for any new and physical video games will let you enjoy 20% off
- Parents can go for even more savings through the FreeTime Unlimited that allow access to numerous kid-friendly contents. This will cost only $2.99 for Prime members while the Non-Prime members are required to pay $4.99 for that.
However, as mentioned above, Amazon prime starts with an Amazon Prime Free trial and you will get the same benefits as paid members. So, if you want to sign up for the Amazon Prime Free Trial, then follow the below instruction.
How to sign up for Amazon Prime Free Trial
Before signing up, it is imperative to ensure that you do have a valid credit card as other things such as pre-paid credit cards, gift cards, Amazon Corporate Line of Credit can’t be used for payment purpose. So, if you have the valid credit card, then proceed to the below instructions.
- Click on the link that will take you to Amazon Prime Free trial page.
- Next, click on the big button that says ‘start your 30 days free trial’.
- And then just keep following the on-screen instruction.
Remember the free trial will not charge you anything but once the trial period is over, you will be automatically converted to a paid member after which you are required to follow the paid membership plan. You can cancel the membership anytime.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.