AirPods are among the best earbuds you can get these days. They have great design and they work seamlessly – at least most of the time. But you know that even the best things may have some issues periodically. If you are facing an issue when just one AirPod not working, keep reading. We are going to share some quick tips on how to fix it.
One AirPod not working – ways to fix it
Many AirPods users found themselves in the same situation, so just follow the tips listed below, and we are pretty sure the AirPod will start working again. If none of the below tips works, make sure to contact Apple or visit one of their stores nearby.
Before trying the steps below, see if the AirPods have some dirt or debris. If you notice that, make sure to clean the AirPods.
Put the Airpods into the case
The first thing you should do is place the AirPods into the case and make sure they are both charging. Leave them there for a while and then try them out. Sometimes, leaving them just a few seconds in the case puts things into motion again. And believe it or not, this trick is something most users reported as successful for fixing the same issue.
Forget the device
Unpair your AirPods and connect them again. Here is what you need to do:
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > Bluetooth and then tap on the “i” icon right next to your AirPods
- Next, tap Forget this device
- Confirm the action
- Put both AirPods into the charging case and close the lid
- Wait for a minute and open the lid
- Now press and hold the setup button for a couple of seconds until you see a white flashing light
- Place your AirPods close to your iOS device to connect them, open the lid, and click Connect
Both AirPods should be working fine now.