Moving the files or music to the SD-card from your device is a very useful process as the SD-card is the external memory storage. So if you want to go for a factory reset or any other work that requires you to delete all the data from your phone, then this SD-card will be a great help as data stored in this storage won’t be deleted. There is no need of any other devices other than the SD-card and your phone to move files or music to SD-card on Galaxy Note 4. This is not an automatic process, you need to do it manually.
First, check your memory card if it is working correctly. The next thing is to find the files that you want to transfer to SD card. The files can be located by the following process.
- First, select the ‘Apps’ icon
- Go to ‘My files’ from there
- Choose the option ‘All files’ in ‘My files’
- Now select ‘Device storage’ which contains all the files, i.e. music, movies, videos, DCIM (photo folder) pictures and all the other things that you have stored on your phone. However, if you have downloaded any song through third party app, then it will be saved in other folders.
Follow the Below Step By Step Process to Move Files or music to SD-card on Galaxy Note 4
- Tap on any folder that you want to transfer to SD-card. If you want to send a photo, then select the DCIM folder or else music, movies, and other folders. Here I am taking an example of Music folder.
- As you click on that, all the songs that you have downloaded will be shown.
- If you want to select some specific files, then select those or if you want to move all the songs, then go to the bottom left to find out the menu option and click on it.
- Choose the ‘select all’ option to select all the songs.
- Select the Additional settings option located on the top after selecting some specific or all the songs.
- Next, tap the Copy option. You will be asked now the place where you want to paste the files by giving two options – Device storage and SD-card.
- Tap the SD-card option and paste the files there.
If you want to move the entire folder, then long press on the folder will give you the option to copy it. The next procedure is same as above. So you can move files or music to SD-card on Galaxy Note 4 very quickly following the above method.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.