Minecraft is among the most popular games for years for many reasons. It is fun and engaging, the freedom you have when playing, the multiplayer feature, and many other things. The game works well most of the time, but what to do when Minecraft keeps crashing? We are going to list a few things you can do to put things into motion.
Minecraft keeps crashing – Ways to fix it
These are a few things you can do if Minecraft keeps crashing:
- Start by restarting your PC then launch the game and start again. A restart will close programs and processes that are running in the background that could be causing the issues within the game.
- Remove the mod – if you installed a mod and the issues started right after that, it is probably the mod that is creating the issue. Sometimes, incorrect versions of mods are the reason why the game keeps crashing, and another reason could be an incompatibility between plugins and mods.
- Update the Graphics Card Drivers – make sure you have the latest graphics card drivers, and if not, update them. You can do that by going to the official website of the manufacturer.
- Temporarily disable your antivirus software – antivirus software could be creating issues, so what you need to do is disable it before launching the game. See if this makes any difference.
- Update Java – make sure you have the latest version as the outdated one could be the reason why the game keeps crashing.
- Reinstall the game – the options we mentioned above are usually the ones that fix the issue. But if you tried them and nothing changed, it would be best to reinstall the game.
You may also read: How to use Optifine for Minecraft
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.