We have discussed various kinds of battery and charging issues associated with the iOS devices. Those could have been related to the software of the particular device. However, the charger issues of the iPhones and other iOS devices could be related to the hardware aspects of the device.
Here are some common issues linked to the iPhone charger:
- iPhone not recognizing the charger and giving an error message
- iPhone not charging even when plugged in charging jack getting easily disconnected
There could be several reasons for the potential charger issues with the iPhone models. The most common reason is the use of duplicate charging cables for charging the smartphones. In case you are facing any of the charger issues with your iPhone, then here are some solutions:
Try to use only the authorized original version of the iPhone chargers that come along with the handset.
- Always keep the charging ports in the phone free from dirt and debris. This is another major cause of the phone not charging with the particular iPhone charger.
- You should also keep your phone away from any source of moisture as this too shall damage the charging port.
- In case, the charging is not being recognized by the iPhone, then you can try restarting or performing a factory reset on your phone. This issue could be software-related. Therefore, by resetting your iPhone, you could resolve the same.