If you are trying to restore your iPhone 7 from a backup, or you are trying to move the files from another device, you may experience not such a pleasant thing – seeing your phone stuck on the Apple logo. The progress bar won’t move, and if it remains the same for more than an hour, you will have to do something to put things in motion.
See also: How to put iPhone 7 in Recovery mode
Before doing anything, keep in mind that the restoration process may take some time. Take action only if the iPhone 7 is stuck on the Apple logo for more than one hour.
Here is what you need to do:
- Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer
- Connect your phone to your computer
- On your iPhone 7, press and hold the Sleep/wake button and the Volume down button at the same time.
- Keep holding the Volume down button until the Recovery menu shows up on the screen.
- At some point, you will be asked if you want to Update or Restore your device.
- Select the option Update. It will install the latest iOS version.
- Choosing Restore will result in the erasing of your iPhone 7.
You may also read: How To Fix iPhone Stuck In The Headphones Mode