If you are a Verizon user, and if you are the account owner, you will be able to see text message usage and call details online for all the lines. On the other hand, if you are not the account owner, but an account member, you can view the text message usage and call details, but only for your line. It is important to point out that when it comes to text messages, users can only see the time, date, and the number the messages were sent to or received from. But, you won’t be able to see the content of the messages.
See also: How To Switch Phone Carriers
Steps to see details of Verizon messages online
You can see the details of Verizon messages online (date, time, numbers, etc) using the WEB app. However, you will have to create the account first. Here is how to do that:
- Open the browser of your choice and go to Verizon messages
- Next, click on Go to the web app
- Follow the on-screen guides
Once you are signed in, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to My Verizon
- Next, click on My Plan & Services
- Click on Send a message
- You will find two menus there, the Main menu and the Conversation menu (with media exchanged between contacts, the option to remove messages, etc.)
Again, keep in mind that there is now way to see the text messages content.