Many Steam users have a lot of games in the library, so the library may be cluttered at times. If that happens, you can hide the games you don’t play at the moment, and you can unhide them later. Here, we are going to show you how to do just that, and we are also going to show you how to view Steam hidden games.
See also: How To Appear Offline On Steam
How to hide and unhide games
First, we are going to share the steps on how to hide games:
- Launch Steam
- Click on Library in top-left
- Choose the game you want to hide and select it
- Right-click on the game then click Manage > Hide game
That’s it. The game is now hidden!
To unhide the games:
- Launch Steam
- Click on View
- Choose the option Hidden games and click on it
- Find the game you want to unhide it and right-click on it
- Click Manage and click on Remove from hidden
How to view Steam Hidden games
You can always see the games you previously hidden. Here is how you can do just that:
- Launch Steam on your computer and log in
- Click on View located in the top-left corner
- Next, click Hidden games
Your hidden Steam games will show up now.
Hiding the games is useful for players who have a lot of games and don’t want to deal with a cluttered library. As you can see, you can easily access your hidden games, and you can unhide them at any point if you want to play them again.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.