Telegram is an application focused on messaging and communication with others. A user can communicate with another user for free, as long as they have internet access whenever they want to chat or call each other. Telegram is an app that is relatively new, it was released back in 2013, but it was not much popular back then. Its popularity and fame telegram earned and got in the past few years, and now, this app gets over 200 million new registered users a month.
Since Telegram is an app that is available for basically all devices (Apple, IOS, Windows, and Android) this time we will be showing you how to download and use this wonderful app on your desktop and on your Mac computer. Keep reading this article to get a detailed explanation of how you can do it yourself in just a few short minutes.
See also: How to make stickers pack on Telegram
Steps to using Telegram on PC
If you want to use Telegram on Windows computers and laptops, there are two ways to do so. You can either download the app from the Microsoft Store or just use it in your browser. Both ways are pretty simple and we will be showing you the steps on how to do both.
Using the Telegram app:
- You will first need to download the app from your Microsoft Store. We hope that you are connected to your outlook account so you could access the Microsoft Store. Just open it on your computer, search for Telegram, and click on the Download button and wait until the download process is finished. Then you are able to open the app.
- Once you have opened the app, you just need to log into your account. Simply enter your username and password. But, you will have to verify that that is really your account which you are trying to access. Telegram is going to send you a confirmation code to your phone number. You just need to enter that code in the selected box and click on Log In.
- Once you have logged into your account, you will be able to use Telegram regularly. So just go ahead open a chat with your friends and start sending and enjoying a conversation with them!
Using your browser to access Telegram:
- Open your browser (Google Chrome is preferred) and search for Telegram there. Or, you can just click on this link and open Telegram right away.
- You will no need to log into your account regularly. But have your phone nearby you, because they are going to send you a confirmation code which you will need to enter in the selected place.
- Once you have logged into your Telegram account, you are able to use Telegram and all of its features right there in your browser. Go and chat with your buddies or family and enjoy it!
Steps to using Telegram on Mac
- You will need to download the Telegram app from the App Store in order to use it. So, just open up the App Store on your Mac device and search for Telegram. Wait until the installation process is done, open the app, and then go to the second step.
- If you are not yet registered to Telegram, you will have to do so now, but if you already have the account just simply log into it. You are going to receive a confirmation code on your phone which you will need to enter the login page so you could continue.
- After you have logged into your account, you can start chatting right away! Just hit your friends up and have a nice long conversation.