Windows 10 has many great apps you can use, and one of them is called Sticky Notes. Remember the times when we placed actual sticky notes on the fridge, above or around are desk, monitor, etc. Well, those are the things of the past. You no longer need a pen and papery sticky note, you can open the app on your PC, add the note, and it will be right at your sight on your display. If you have never used this app before and want to know more, keep reading. We are going to show you how to use Sticky Notes in Windows 10.
How to use Sticky Notes in Windows 10
Sticky Notes is a super useful app that allows you to keep your notes and reminders right at your display. Here is how to use the app on your PC:
- First, you need to launch the app by clicking on the Start button
- Find Sticky Notes and click on it
- Log in using your outlook or Skype username and password
- As soon as the app launches, you can add sticky notes by writing anything you want
- To create a new sticky note, click on the + sign
- Next, write whatever you want to write
- By clicking on three dots on the sticky note you have just created, you can choose the color of the note
- You can drag the note around the screen and place it somewhere you find suitable
- You can use bold and italic options (located at the bottom of each sticky note), and you can also use bullets and add images if you like
- To delete a sticky note, again click on three dots in the top-right corner of the sticky note, and click Delete note
You can make changes and arrange your sticky notes the way it suits you. Just follow this guide and you’ll learn how to use this handy app in no time.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.