When you install Windows 10, we are pretty sure you will want to make some changes. Fortunately, this OS comes with plenty of options and features that you can turn on and off to get the most out of it all. When you click on the Start button and don’t like how the Start menu looks, you can change that as well. One of the options is to use Start in full screen. In other words, once you click on the Start button, you will have the start menu on the entire screen. This can be useful for people who have a bunch of apps or simply want to have that view to get around easier. No matter the reason, enabling this option is easy and we are going to show you the steps. Here is how to use Start full screen in Windows 10.
See also: How to enable Game mode on Windows 10
How to use Start full screen in Windows 10
Many people are not even aware that this option exists in Windows 10. If you are new to this OS, you will need some time to explore the entire settings menu and all of the options. But, if you want to have start full screen, you can enable it right away. Here is how:
- Click on the Start button in the bottom-right left corner of the screen
- Now click on the gear icon to open the Settings menu
- When the Settings menu opens, click on Personalization
- Now click Start
- Among the options, look for the “Use Start full screen”
- The option is turned off by default
- Click on the switch below the option to turn it on
- The start will look like on the image below
You can further customize the Start area and adjust and organize the apps to match your needs and desires.