Galaxy Z Flip is a talk of the town from the moment it was released. It has a great design, and it is the perfect choice for all the flip phone lovers. The phone has a variety of great features that allow you to have the best possible experience. One of the features that you may find particularly interesting is the Single take feature. Here, in this article, we are going to show you how to use Single Take on Galaxy Z Flip, so keep reading.
What is Single Take?
Single Take is a great camera feature that allows you to take a bunch of photos with just one take. Pretty cool, right?
How to use Single Take on Galaxy Z Flip
While you may think that using Single Take might be complicated, that’s not the case. Here is what you need to do:
- Open the camera app on your Galaxy Z Flip
- Swipe right and tap on Single Take
- Tap the snap button
- Single Take will run for a couple of seconds
- During that time, you can move your phone to get the images from different angles
- When the time runs out, tap on the images in the Camera
- You can select the images you don’t like and delete them
- Choose the photos you like, and save them to the gallery
- Once you save the photos you like, you can delete the Single Take collection.
As you can see, using Single Take on Galaxy Z Flip is super simple! And thanks to the feature, you’ll be able to easily capture the most precious moments!