You can make Amazon Alexa do so many things for you. From setting up an alarm, making calls, to playing the song of the day, this virtual assistant can do a variety of things, and it can also check your email. Sounds great, doesn’t it? If you are not sure how to check your mail with Alexa, we got you covered. In this article, we are going to show you how to use Alexa to check emails.
See also: How to connect an Amazon Echo to a Wi-Fi
How to use Alexa to check emails
The very first that should be done is this – you have to connect your set up your email in the Amazon Alexa app. Here is how to do that:
- Launch the Alexa app on your Android or iOS device
- Now tap the Menu located in the top-left corner of the screen
- Tap Settings
- Select email and calendar
- Next, tap the + button
- Now it is time to select your email provider (you can set up Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, and Live.com)
- Next, log in to your email account
You are all set. You can now use Alexa to check your emails. The virtual assistant now can read the emails you’ve got, it can reply to the messages, delete them, and more.
Another thing that should be mentioned when it comes to emails and Alexa. Your entire household can set up their own email within the app with a personalized voiced PIN. So, every member can use Alexa to check emails, delete them, reply to messages, and more.