If you are using the Calm app on your Android device for a while now and want to change your name or email address, or both, this article is for you. We are going to share a quick and easy guide with all the steps. Without further ado, let’s see how to update your account details in Calm app on Android.
How to update your account details in Calm app on Android
The Calm app is the best choice for everyone who wants to sleep better, reduce anxiety, and feel better in general. The app comes with guided meditations, soothing sounds and music, bedtime stories, classes, and more.
Now, if you want to change your account name or the email address, just follow several simple steps listed below:
- Open the Calm app on your smartphone or tablet
- Next, tap on the “More” button that is located in the bottom-right corner of the app
- When the menu opens, tap on Settings
- Now tap Account Info
- Now tap on the field you want to change, whether it’s your name or the email address
- Delete the current data and enter new info in these fields
- When you are done, just tap Update
That would be all! You have successfully changed your account details in the Calm app.