Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ are two great phones. Both have amazing specs and features, and there is no need to talk much about the design. But, to make sure your device will perform on its best at all times, you need to make sure the software is up to date. Here, we are going to show you how to update the software on Note 10 and Note 10+. The process is very simple, so just follow the guidance and you’ll be done in just a couple of minutes.
Reasons not to miss the updates
We always point out that updates are very important. With every new version you install, you are making sure you will get the best possible performance out of your phone. A new version can bring a variety of things. It can bring fixes for known issues users complained about. It can introduce new features and it can change the look of the OS. Also, it will bring security patches. With this in mind, it is clear that you should get the update as soon as it becomes available.
A few things to do before the installation
- You need to make sure that you have enough free space for the update
- Always connect to a Wi-Fi network when downloading an update. Using mobile data may lead to additional costs.
- Also, make sure your device has enough battery – 50 % is recommended. If needed, charge your device.
How to update the software on Note 10 and Note 10+
Most of the time, you will see a notification saying there is a new version. In that case, you just click on the notification and go through a couple of steps to install the update. If you haven’t received a notification, you can check for the update manually. Here is how:
- Swipe down from the notification bar and choose Settings
- Scroll down and tap Software update
- Tap Check for updates
- Now just follow a few on-screen steps to download and install the software
When software successfully installs, your device will restart. That’s it. You are now all set and you can enjoy all the fresh things the update brought.