Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has been around for a month and the company has already started pushing updates for the device. Updates are very important for a smartphone. They bring along several bug fixes and security patches with them. Every time you get a software update there is something fixed or there are features that are added. This is done to help users get seamless service from the company and to increase user satisfaction. If you are looking to update your smartphone then here is a step-by-step guide on how to update Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
Steps to update Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Swipe on your Note 8 screen to view the Apps
- On this screen tap on Settings
- Now scroll down to look for Software Update and tap on it
- From the options given tap on Download Updates Manually
- Your Note 8 will check for updates if any
- If there is a software update available then wait for the update to process
- If there are no updates for your Note 8 then press Home to exit the procedure
Before you proceed to update Samsung Galaxy Note 8 always remember that you should be connected to fast internet preferably Wi-Fi. Some updates are long and will usually consume a lot of battery while updating. If your battery is low then plug it to a power source before you proceed to update your phone. Also, those who are using cellular data should remember that updates require a lot of data too so if you don’t want it to eat into your data then install the update only when you are connected to a Wi-Fi.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.