Like other video-on-demand (VOD) platforms, VRV works with the subscription model. It offers one exclusive package, which is the Premium Plan. The plan costs subscribers $9.99 per month exclusive of taxes. With this payment, you get access to VRV’s entire library, which includes channels such as Boomerang, Cartoon Hangover, Crunchyroll, HIDIVE, Mondo, NickSplat, Rooster Teeth, and VRV Select (VRV’s next big thing). This article will guide you on how to update your payment method on VRV.
See also: VRV is not working – How to fix it
Payment, methods, and VRV
VRV allows you to add your PayPal or card (credit or debit, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express). Also, you can add and redeem a gift card. It is important to note that VRV restricts you to only one payment method in that if you have your PayPal account as the current one (payment method), you cannot add a card. If you need to add the card, you need to delete the PayPal account first.
Updating a payment method may be necessary if the current method has no money and you need to renew your Premium subscription. Now, you will be shown how to update your VRV’s payment method on VRV’s website.
Via VRV’s website (vrv.co)
- Visit the vrv.co link on your website. VRV will open to the ‘Watch the Best Stuff Ever’ page.
Skip to number four if you were already logged in to your account.
- On the right side, click on the blue ‘Sign in’ hyperlink to open the ‘Sign in’ box.
- On the box, enter your email address and password then click ‘Let’s Go’ to log in to your account. VRV opens you up to a promoted show, which is probably an anime.
- Click on the icon at the top-right corner to draw a menu out. If you cannot find the icon, search for your profile’s avatar in that area.
- On the menu, click on ‘Payment Methods’. On the ‘Payment Methods’ page under the ‘Payment Info’ section, you will see your current payment method (if you have one).
- Since you are here to make an update, click on the trashcan icon next to your current payment method to delete it. On the confirmation box that appears, VRV will inform you not to forget to add a new payment method to avoid losing your membership (if you are a Premium member).
- Click on the ‘Delete’ button. A blue message will appear on the top part of the page to show you that the removal has been successful.
If it is your PayPal account you removed, you will receive an email notification on the cancellation.
If you have removed your PayPal account to add a card:
- Click on the ‘+’ icon which is to the right of the ‘Add Credit/Debit Card’ label. You will be redirected to a secure server.
- On the page that opens, add your card number, expiration date details, CVV (or security code, at the back of your card), and postal code (zip). Then, click ‘Save Card’.
If you have removed your card to your PayPal account:
- Click on the blue ‘PayPal’ button next to the ‘Add PayPal’ button. A pop-up browser page will appear where you will be required to enter your PayPal login details. Otherwise, you will be logged in automatically using OneTouch™.
- Click on the ‘Agree & Continue’ blue button to update your payment method.
Updated or what?
The steps should serve you well. Take them slowly since VRV may charge your updated payment method in the click of a button.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.