In this article, we are going to show you some ways that you can use in order to unsubscribe from the email notifications that you get from Funimation. This is a very easy process and it will not take much from your time. So, without further ado, let’s get straight to the case.
See also: How to renew Funimation subscription
Steps to unsubscribing from Funimation email notifications using the Unroll.me app
In order to unsubscribe from Funimation notification letters, you might have to use a third-party app. We are going to be showing you some of those apps that are going to help you unsubscribe from the email update notification emails from Funimation.
The first way to unsubscribe from email notifications is by using the Unroll.me platform. This platform allows you to unsubscribe from not just Funimation email notifications you are able to use it for other subscriptions as well. And here is how:
- Open the me platform on your device and log into your email account. The emails that Unroll.me supports are Google, Yahoo, and Outlook.
- Once you have logged into your email account, you should be able to see all of the email subscriptions displayed on your screen. You will now need to find the Funimation platform there. Once you have found it, head over to the next step of this article.
- Do you see that there are three options displayed right next to the Funimation’s name? Well, the first option there is the Rollup option, the second one is the Unsubscribe option, and the third one is the Keep in Inbox option. You will need to click on the second one, the Unsubscribe one in order to cancel your email subscription.
- A new notification window is going to pop-up on your screen asking you whether or not you are sure that you want to end your notification subscription to Funimation. Confirm that by clicking on the Confirm button and you are all done.
Steps to unsubscribing from Funimation email notifications using the Unlistr app
The Unlistr app is kind of the same as the Unroll.me application. The difference between those two is that the Unlistr app allows you to find and end your email subscriptions on IOS devices too. The Unlist platform is available for both IOS and Android devices, and you are able to use it on Outlook emails too. This platform is free for IOS and Android users, but, if you use Outlook, you will have to pay an annular subscription that costs 20 dollars in order to use it. If you do not want to pay any kind of money, it is for the best if you find another platform that suits you.
- You will have to open the platform by clicking on that link above, or just search for Unlistr in your browser.
- Once you have opened the Unlistr platform you will have to log into your email account. You are able to choose which account you want to log in.
- This platform is going to ask you to select a folder which it should scan in order to display you the senders. Once the scanning process has been finished, you will be able to see a list of all of the subscribed emails that you have gotten in that folder which you have selected earlier.
- In that list, find the Funimation sender and look for the Unsubscribe button. That button should be located right next to that email.
- To cancel your subscription, simply click on that Unsubscribe button. You are going to be asked to confirm that unsubscription. And after that, you are all done.