You were out with friends or on a family gateway and you have many great photos, but the ones you like the most are blurry. Annoying, isn’t it? If you started using Photoshop recently, you can use it to unblur images. Keep in mind there are many ways to sharpen the images using Photoshop, and we are going to show you the simplest one. Without further ado, let’s see how to unblur a picture.
See also: How to unblur an image online
How to unblur a picture
You can make the photos sharper in a quick and easy way using Photoshop, even if you are a beginner. Here is how to do just that:
- Launch Photoshop on your computer
- Open the photo you want to sharpen
- Go to Layers Panel and select the layer then go to the Filter menu
- Select the option Convert for Smart Filters
- Next, use the Unsharp Mask filter
- Now click on the Filter menu located at the top bar of the app
- Select Sharpen
- In an additional drop-down menu, click on Unsharp Mask
- When the Unsharp Mask dialog opens up, you can move the sliders and make adjustments as you like
- When you are done, click Save.
This is the simplest and quickest way to make the photos sharper using Photoshop, so make sure to try it out!
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.