If you have just started playing Sims 4, you will need some time to explore all the amazing things this game has to offer. As you already know, your Sims act like people – they take showers, talk to others, change their clothes, have jobs and interests, fall in love, get married, and all the other things. Also, they age over time. But, the game has the option that allows you to disable auto age, and then you can age them only if and when you want to by buying them a cake and celebrating their birthdays. Sounds cool, right? Here, in this article, we are going to show you how to turn off Auto age in Sims 4.
See also: How to turn off Autonomy in Sims 4
How to turn off Auto age in Sims 4
To turn off Auto age in the Sims 4, follow the steps below:
- When the game loads, or when you are in the household you are currently playing, click on three dots in the top-right corner of the screen
- This will open the Menu
- In the Menu, select Game options
- Next, click Gameplay
- Among the options, find Auto age (Played Sims)
- Click on that option and make desired changes
- You can also untick the option “Auto age (Unplayed Sims) and then the Sims around the worlds won’t age as well
When you are done, just click Apply Changes at the bottom of the Game Options page.
That’s it. You have successfully disabled auto age in Sims. It is pretty simple. If you want to go back to the default options, open Game options > Gameplay, click on Auto age, and select Yes.