Facebook won’t send you a notification when someone blocks you on the platform. But, even though you won’t be informed, there are certain things that will show you if someone decided not to unfriend you, but to block you. Here, we are going to show you how to tell if someone blocked you on Facebook.
Here is how to tell if someone blocked you on Facebook
Being blocked and unfriend has many similarities, but when someone decides to remove you from friends, you can search for the user, and you will see the person in the search results even though you are not friends any longer. You can tell if someone blocked you if:
- The person in question doesn’t show up in your list of friends. When you search for the profile page of the person, you won’t be able to see it. If you click on the name in the Messanger, you still won’t be able to see the profile. You may only see a message that says “Sorry, this content is not available right now.”
- If you try to send that person a message using Facebook Messenger, you will get an error message that will say the Facebook user is not available.
- In addition, you won’t be able to tag the person on your photos or your posts.
- You won’t be able to invite the user to a group or to some event
- And finally, you won’t see any posts or photos of the user in your Feed.
So, there is no official notification that will inform you that the person blocked you, but you can figure it all out on your own by following the guides we have shared here.
See also: How To Use Facebook Image Search
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.