You want to capture your score in the game you play on your Huawei Ascend Mate 7 and send it to your friends to brag a little? Did you find some awesome joke on the web and want to save it? Do you want to show to someone the song or album you are currently listening to? If the answer to all these questions is Yes, the easiest way to capture the score in the game or anything else for that matter is by taking a screenshot. Screenshots are super useful especially when you need to troubleshoot an issue with your device (and we hope you don’t have any issues and that is not the reason why you want to take the screenshot). While experienced Android users know how to take screenshots on Huawei Ascend Mate 7 or any other Android smartphone or tablet, there are many people who switched from iPhone or Windows phone and now they are getting to know the Android OS and its basics.
When it comes to Android, it is all about simplicity so taking a screenshot on Huawei Ascend Mate 7 is super simple. We are going to show you how to do it.
You may also read: How To Change The Home screen launcher on Huawei Mate 8
How to take screenshots on Huawei Ascend Mate 7
To take the screenshot:
- Make sure that whatever you want to capture is currently on the screen
- Now, press the Power button and the Volume down key at the same time and hold them together for a couple of seconds
- The screenshot will be saved in the Screenshots folder that you can find in Gallery
- Open the Gallery app from the Home screen and tap on Screenshots folder to open it
- Find your screenshot and tap on it
- You can edit or share the screenshot
Image Source: smartphonetechie.com
You may also read: How To Enable Glove Mode On Huawei Mate 8