There are so many things you can do on your Mac, including taking pictures. You want to create some nice-looking selfie and use it as a new profile photo on some social network? Or you feel like you want to goof around, taking pictures and sharing them with your loved ones? Whatever the reason is, you can do all that using your Mac. We will show you the steps on how to take a picture on a Mac using its camera.
See also: How to highlight in Pages on a Mac
How to take a picture on a Mac
Taking pictures on a Mac is not complicated. Just the opposite. It is pretty simple and also super fun. Without further ado, let’s see how to do it:
- In the Applications folder, find Photo Booth and open it.
- Once you are ready to take a photo, click on the red camera button
- When you click on the button, the countdown will start
- You can take more pictures if you want
- When you are ready to save or share a picture (using Messages, AirDrop, etc.), click on its thumbnail.
As you can see, the steps for taking pictures on Mac are straightforward and easy to follow. If you haven’t used Photo Booth before, feel free to explore the app a bit further. It has many excellent features you are going to love!