When someone mentions Apple Music, your first association can be an iPhone, iPad, or Mac. But even if you are an Android user, you can get Apple Music free trial and enjoy the app and millions of songs available on this music streaming service. Plus, you’ll get the first three months for free, and that’s already a good enough reason to try it out. Keep in mind that in some countries, especially the ones that recently got Apple Music, the free trial may last for 6 months. If you like how it works, you can subscribe by choosing an individual plan or family one (for up to 6 people). Let’s see how to start Apple Music free trial on Android.
See also: Deezer vs. Apple Music
How to start Apple Music free trial on Android
Before we share the steps, make sure to get the Apple Music app for Android. You can get it by opening Play Store on your device and typing Apple Music into the search box, or by clicking on this link. Once the app is installed, follow the steps below:
- Launch the app on your Android device
- Click on Try it free at the bottom of the screen
- On the next screen, choose the plan. There are two options, Individual and Family (up to 6 people)
- Click Start Trial
- Next, sign in using the existing Apple ID, or you can create a new Apple ID
- Choose your Country/Region and agree to terms and conditions and click Next at the bottom of the screen
- On the next page, add your credit or debit card details. You will have to add the name on the card, card number, expiration date, CVV (three numbers at the back of the screen), and your billing address
- Apple ID is now completed, click Done at the bottom
- Now pick the genres you love
- Finally, pick the artists you love
- You will be asked if you want to Turn off receipts by email. If you like, tap Turn off, or click OK
That’s it. You are all set and you can start using Apple Music, so all we can say is – Enjoy!