The Micromax Canvas has been one of the highest selling smartphones from the Indian electronics manufacturing company Micromax. The phone is competitively priced and has given the company a place on the map for smartphone manufacturers. Now this phone has some minor issues with it. One such issue is the Micromax Canvas Playstore Apps Downloading Error. This is not just a problem in the Micromax Canvas but the same error has been seen in many other smartphones by some other brands as well.
If you are also facing this same issue and are wondering what might be the cause of this error, we are here going to show you how you can fix Micromax Canvas Playstore Apps Downloading Error.
Fixes for Canvas Playstore Apps Downloading Error
When you are starting to download the app just do the following steps and there are good chances that you would not face that annoying Micromax Canvas Playstore Apps Downloading Error.
- Tap on the install option and then wait a few seconds for the download to start.
- After this just press the Home button on the phone.
- Once you are on the Home Screen then just long press the Home Button and end the running Play Store application.
- After this just open the Play store again.
- Now the download will start and you would be able to install the app on your phone.
If it doesn’t work in the first attempt then try it again. Try it 2-3 times before you move on to the next method.
This method involves clearing the data of the Playstore and uninstalling the updates. To do so follow the following steps.
- Go to the Settings of your phone and then select Apps.
- In Apps menu tap on PlayStore.
- Now in the given options select Clear data.
- After this select to uninstall updates.
- Once done with above steps come back to Home screen once and then open the Play store app.
- You would have to enter your google account details again as we have deleted all app data, so just do that and log in into the play store using your Gmail and account password.
- After logging in just try to download any app and you would be able to download the apps normally.
If you are still not able to download the app and are still seeing the same problem then try the next method.
Now there is also a case where you might be seeing the error because the Access points of the phone has been changed so fixing them might also fix the Micromax Canvas Playstore Apps Downloading Error. For doing this just follow the following steps.
- Go to the Settings of the phone and click on Mobile Networks.
- In the mobile networks you will see an option of Access Point Names so just tap on that.
- After this open the options by pressing the left key and in the options select the Reset to default option.
Now open the PlayStore again and try to see if the problem is fixed. If the problem is still not fixed then we have another method for you.
If even after trying all the above three methods your problem is not solved and you are still facing the Micromax Canvas Playstore Apps Downloading Error then the last resort would be to hard rest the phone. This method works in most of the cases so might work for you as well.
Now please note that this method erases all the data from the phone and sends it to the state where you first bought your phone so if you have any important files on your phone that you don’t want to lose, just make a backup of it on your computer.
After making the backup of desired files follow the following process to do a factory reset of your phone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up, Volume Down and the Power Key simultaneously.
- Now in the two options just select the Recovery option using Volume Up.
- After this select Wipe Data/Factory reset by long pressing the Volume up Key.
- And the final step is to just confirm by selecting Yes long pressing the Volume Up key
- Reboot the device and you’re done.
If the problem still persists then just contact the Micromax Service station.