If you have just started using Chrome, you’ll see why it is considered to be one of the best web browsers by millions of users worldwide. It offers great performance and features, and the best thing about it is the fact you can customize it and adjust it to your needs and style. Some people love to have bookmarks bar right below the address bar, and others are not the fans of that option. No matter in which category of users you fall into, we are going to share a quick guide on how to show or hide bookmarks bar in Chrome so that you can adjust this the way it suits you.
How to show or hide bookmarks bar in Chrome
Making changes in Chrome is an easy task. But, if you aren’t sure how to show or hide bookmarks, or where that option is, keep reading.
- Open the Chrome browser on your computer
- Now click on three dots in the top-right corner of the screen
- Next, click Appearance on the left side
- When the Appearance page opens up, you’ll see the option “Show bookmarks bar”
- If the option is turned off, the switch right next to it will be in gray color
- To turn it on, all you need to do is click on the switch and that’s it
- The switch will become blue
- The bookmarks bar will show up right below the address bar
That’s it. You have successfully turned on the option to show bookmarks bar. To hide it, just follow the same steps and click on the same switch. The bookmarks bar will disappear. You can see how simple and easy this was, just the way we said it would be.