Truelancer is a great place for everyone who is looking for work they can do from home. If you are a writer, SEO expert, designer, etc. you can create a profile on Truelancer and start looking for gigs. It is very important to set up your profile properly and one of the things you should add is your experience. Even if you are a beginner don’t worry – there is something for everyone. Here, in this article, we are going to share a quick and easy guide on how to set your experience level on Truelancer. You can do that on your PC or using the app. Both methods are shown below, so keep reading.
See also: How to set your skills on Truelancer
How to set your experience level on Truelancer
You can set your experience level on the website, but you can do it using the app as well.
On a PC
Here is how you can set the level of experience on a PC:
- Open the browser of your choice, go to Truelancer and log in
- The Dashboard will open
- Click on Edit profile that is located in the top-right
- Find Experience section, and select the level of your experience
- The available options are Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced
- Once you select the level, click Update at the bottom of the page.
Using Trulancer app
You can set your experience level using the app on your smartphone or tablet. Here is how to do that:
- Open Truelancer app on your device
- Next, tap on the menu button (three horizontal lines) in the top-left corner of the screen
- Now tap Edit profile at the top
- Find the Work Experience section
- Add the work experience by entering years and months
That’s it! You have successfully added your work experience. You are all set and ready for the gigs.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.