In this article, we are going to be showing you ways how to set up AnyDesk on your device. Also, we are going to be telling you some more information about the AnyDesk app in general. So, head over to the first paragraph of this article to start learning the process of setting up AnyDesk.
See also: How to record sessions on AnyDesk
What is AnyDesk?
AnyDesk is a software application for desktops. This software gives you the power to connect to your desktop computer, which has internet access, from any place in the world that you might be in. AnyDesk is basically a long-distance remote for you and your computer. This software is really helpful if you have all of your files on your computer and you know that they are safe there, but you can still access them even if you are far away from your PC. AnyDesk software is free if you are an individual. But, if you run a business there is a small monthly fee that you must pay in order to let many different users access computers in your office, for example. This amazing and totally practical app is available for Windows, Mac, Android, IOS, and Linux operating systems, which is really great, and many people around the globe have been using this software for years.
Setting up the AnyDesk software on your devices
- The first thing that you need to do is to download AnyDesk on your computer and on your phone too. Here is the link from which you can download it. The file is really small, and it will not take much space on your computer, so do not worry about that. Download the AnyDesk app on your phone as well so you can continue.
- On the left side of your computer screen AnyDesk app, you should be able to see your ID. That ID should be typed into the mobile phone app so that you can get access to your computer device. When you open the mobile phone app the first thing that you should be able to see is the Remote Desk notification asking you to enter the address of the remote desk that you want to access. After typing that ID from your PC, you should be able to see the Connecting screen on your phone.
- The last thing to do is to accept that connection request on your PC so that you give access to another device. But, what if no one is at your house and no one can accept the connection request? Well, we can help you with that too, go ahead and read the second part of this paragraph.
Setting up a password on AnyDesk
This password will give you access to your PC when no one is at home and no one can accept the connection request. Here is how to set up a password and enable unattended access of the AnyDesk app on your PC.
- Open AnyDesk on your computer and enter the Settings of the app.
- You should be able to see the Security settings of that app on the left side of the app. Click on them in order to expand them.
- Now, under the Unattended Access click on the Enable unattended access button to enable that feature. And then, click on the Set password for unattended access. By clicking on that, you are going to be opening up a new smaller window int hat app.
- You will need to type a password that will give you access to your computer on any other device. After that, you might have to repeat that password.
- Then, head over to your phone and type the password and wait until you are fully connected to your computer.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.