Honor 20 has excellent specs and it delivers outstanding performance. It is fast and smooth. To top it all, it has a variety of options located in the Settings app that you can enable or disable according to your preferences. Perhaps you are familiar with most of the options but have you noticed the one called Scheduled power on/off? You can enable this option and choose the time for your phone to automatically turn off and the time when it will turn on. It is a very useful feature so if you want to try it out, keep reading. Here is how to set Honor 20 to turn on and off automatically.
How to set Honor 20 to turn on and off automatically
Many people like to turn off their phones during the night time so they can get proper rest without any distractions. But, sometimes, you may forget to turn off the phone and a sound or vibration can wake you up. When you enable this feature, you can rest assured it will turn off at the time you have set and that it will turn back on at the time you picked. Here is how to turn this option on:
- Open the Settings app on your device
- Scroll down and tap on Accessibility features
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see the option “Scheduled power off/on”
- Tap on that option
- On the next screen, toggle the switch to turn the feature on
- Then, tap on Power on and select the time at which the phone will turn on
- Tap Power off and select the time at which the phone will turn off
- Finally, tap Repeat and choose when the phone will go on and off automatically. You can use this feature from Monday to Friday, every day, or set the custom schedule. Pick the option that suits you the most.
That’s it, you have successfully enabled this option.