Windows 10 has various features that you can easily explore by diving into Settings. You can turn many of them on and disable others, depending on what’s useful for you.
If you would like to set the alarm, that’s possible too, thanks to the built-in app called Alarms & Clock. So, keep reading if you have just started using this OS and are wondering how to set the alarm in Windows 10. We are going to show you the steps.
How to set the alarm in Windows 10
Setting up an alarm is simple. You can choose the time, the Sound, and more. Here is how to set it up:
- First, click the Start button and look for the Alarms & Clock app.
- Or, you can click on the search box and type Alarms & Clock.
- When the app opens up, the Alarm window will show up first.
- To enable the alarm, click on the switch.
- Now that you have turned the alarm on, click on it.
- Additional options will show up.
- You can easily edit the alarm.
- You can also change the Alarm name by clicking on that option. Just write the name you want.
- You can select Repeats and the days for the alarm. Or, you can leave it as it is by default – Every day.
- By clicking on Sound, you can choose the one you find suitable for you.
- Finally, select Snooze time. By clicking on that option, you can disable it as well.
If you want to delete the alarm, just click on it and then click on the delete icon at the bottom of the page.
As we said at the beginning, setting up an alarm is pretty simple, as you can see. You can edit the alarm and set it up to suit you. Remember that notifications and alarms only show if your PC is awake.