The Calm app is one of the best apps for those who are looking for guided meditations, soothing sounds and music, bedtime stories, and more. All the app includes will serve you – it will help you sleep better, reduce anxiety, boost confidence, and more. This app comes with some pretty cool features, including several reminders. One of them is a mindfulness reminder. You know the saying – practice makes perfect. And we often forget to practice. If you set a reminder, you will practice mindfulness daily – the benefits will be experienced faster. So, in this article, we are going to show you how to set a mindfulness reminder in the Calm app on Android.
How to set a mindfulness reminder in the Calm app on Android
If you are new to this app, and you would love to set a mindfulness reminder but you are not sure how to do it, just follow a couple of simple steps:
- Open the app on your smartphone or tablet
- Now tap More button in the bottom-right corner of the app
- Next, tap Settings
- Tap on Mindfulness reminders
- When the Mindfulness Reminder opens up, you’ll see the time that is set by default is 10 AM. If that doesn’t suit you, just tap on the time and the clock will show up. Select the time you want
- When you are done, tap on the switch next to “Get reminders”
- Finally, tap on “Set Reminder” at the bottom of the screen
That’s it! You have set a mindfulness reminder! Simple, right?
Every day, you will be reminded to practice mindfulness and experience all the benefits this app is bringing faster. You can always change the reminder time by following the steps we have listed here.