Hanging out on Discord can be pretty cool, and if you just created the server and you want to invite people to join, you will have to send them a Discord invite link. It is all pretty simple and if you have never done it before, don’t worry. All the steps are listed below.
How to send a Discord invite link on a computer
If you are using Discord on your computer, follow the steps below:
- Launch Discord
- Find and go to the Discord server on which you want to invite other users to
- Next, click on the server’s name
- A drop-down menu will open, click on the option “Invite people”
- A link will show up, click on Copy
- Send the link to those you want to invite to the server.
How to send Discord invite link using your smartphone
If you are using a smartphone and you want to send Discord invite link to other users, follow the steps below:
- Launch Discord app
- Select the server you want
- Tap on the option “Invite Members”
- Next, tap on the Share Link option
- Choose the sharing option you find most suitable or copy the link and then paste it to the desired location.
You may also read: How to use Discord spoiler tags