Hanging out on Discord can be pretty cool, and if you just created the server and want to invite people to join, you will have to send them a Discord invite link. It is all pretty simple, and if you have never done it before, don’t worry. All the steps are listed below.
How to send a Discord invite link on a computer
If you are using Discord on your computer, follow the steps below:
- Launch Discord
- Find and go to the Discord server on which you want to invite other users to
- Next, click on the server’s name.
- A drop-down menu will open; click on the option “Invite people.”
- A link will show up; click on Copy.
- Send the link to those you want to invite to the server.
How to send Discord invite links using your smartphone
If you are using a smartphone and you want to send a Discord invite link to other users, follow the steps below:
- Launch Discord app
- Select the server you want
- Tap on the option “Invite Members.”
- Next, tap on the Share Link option
- Choose the sharing option you find most suitable, or copy the link and then paste it to the desired location.
You may also read: How to use Discord spoiler tags.
Join our newsletter 🎉Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss out on what's happening in the tech world. It's that simple.
- Latest Tech News
- Exclusive Tech Deals