When it comes to free email services, you can hardly find a one that is better than Gmail. You can use it on your PC, but you can also use it on your smartphone or tablet, no matter if it’s Android or iOS. No matter on which device you are using it, it is all easy and simple. If you have a ton of emails in your inbox, it can be hard finding the one you need. Fortunately, Gmail allows you to easily search the emails. And in this article, we are going to show you how to do just that. Without further ado, let’s see how to search for emails in Gmail.
How to search for emails in Gmail
You can search for emails using the app or using the browser on your PC. When it comes to the app, the search is a lot simpler – you have the search bar at the top of the app, and you can type the term and the emails will be listed. On the other hand, when using the browser on your PC you will get a more detailed search. Here is how to do it:
- Open the browser of your choice
- Go to Gmail and click on the arrow next to the search bar
- When you click on the arrow, you will see the fields that you can fill out in order to find the email with ease
- You can fill out the fields such as “From” and “To” but there are also the subject, words the email contains, ate, and more.
- Enter all the details you know and when you are done, click Search.
This option is better than the one available on the app because it offers more. No matter how many emails you have, you will find the one you are looking for using the search.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.