Opera GX browser is the first gaming browser that offers a variety of features to its users. Most of the features and options can be found in the regular Opera browser, but there are also some fresh ones. When speaking of new things, we should mention Network limiter, CPU limiter, and RAM limiter. You can decide how much bandwidth, CPU, and RAM Opera Gaming browser can use. And that’s pretty cool. When you open the settings of the browser, you will see a variety of options and during the time of usage, you can change a bunch of these. But what if you want to have the settings adjusted the same way as they were adjusted when you installed the browser? There is no need to uninstall it and then install it again. You can restore the settings to defaults. If that’s something you want to do, continue reading. We are going to show you how to restore Opera GX gaming browser settings to their original defaults.
How to restore Opera GX gaming browser settings to their original defaults
To reset the Opera GX gaming browser settings, follow the steps listed below:
- Open the browser on your PC
- Next, click on the hamburger icon in the top-right corner of the screen (three horizontal lines)
- Scroll to the bottom and click on Go to browser settings
- Again, scroll down to the bottom and click Advanced
- Once again scroll all the way down, and you will find the option Restore settings
- Click on Restore settings to their original defaults
- Read the info and click Reset
Once you do this, the browser settings will be restored to their factory defaults. So, there is no need to uninstall the browser and install it again.