Honor 8X is proving that a smartphone doesn’t have to be too pricey to be able to deliver great performance and features. It comes with a variety of options that allow you to make changes or fix things when they are not working right. Even the most expensive phones may behave strangely sometimes, especially in the network department. If you are having some issues trying to connect your Honor 8X to a Wi-Fi network, or you can’t pair it with another Bluetooth device you can easily fix the issue by resetting the network settings on the phone. Here, we are going to show you how to do just that. Let’s see how to reset network settings on Honor 8X.
See also: How to update the software on Honor 8X
How to reset network settings on Honor 8X
As mentioned above, when you reset network settings, you can get rid of some issues that have been bothering you. So, if you are having trouble with mobile data, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth, this can help. Once you do this, you will have to enter the passwords for Wi-Fi networks and pair with other Bluetooth devices all over again.
Here is how to reset network settings on Honor 8X:
- Open Settings app on your phone
- Next, tap on System & Updates
- Tap Reset
- Next, tap Reset network settings
- On the next screen, you’ll be notified that this will reset all network settings including Wi-Fi, Mobile Data, and Bluetooth
- Tap Reset network settings at the bottom of the page
- If you have a lock screen password you will be asked to enter it.
- Tap Reset network settings at the bottom of the page to confirm the action.
That’s it. Now you’ll have to adjust the network settings from scratch, but hopefully, the network-related issues are gone.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.