With headquarters in Maryland, CuriosityStream is an international streaming platform. It offers its subscribers VOD (or video-on-demand) content related to subjects such as history, science, and technology. For lovers of documentaries, this your go-to platform. This read is supposed to handle your issue with your password. Therefore, this article will guide you on how to reset the CuriosityStream password.
One John S. Hendricks founded CuriosityStream in 2015. Since then, it has attracted more than 13 million people in the world. Like many streaming platforms, you can enjoy it without paying anything. However, free subscription means that your access to the CuriosityStream library is limited. Paid packages are HD Monthly ($2.99), HD Annual ($19.99)¸4K Monthly ($9.99), and 4K Annual ($69.99).
Curiosity is available on multiple platforms. The most popular ones are mobile apps and the web. On other platforms such as Amazon Prime and Sling TV, CuriosityStream is present but as an add-on. You know what an add-on is, right?
Resetting thy password
Passwords are incredibly sensitive and extremely powerful. If you have a paid CuriosityStream subscription, for example, a hacker may pinpoint you. Then, they may steal your details and sell them to a CuriosityStream-hungry person. Therefore, taking care of your password is of great importance.
The main reason why people reset their passwords is when they have forgotten them. The instructions here will hang on that reason.
On the website
- On your browser, visit CuriosityStream’s website.
- On the website’s home page, click on the Sign In
- On the Sign In form that appears, click on the Reset Password hyperlink next to the ‘Forgot Password’
- On the Forgot Password page, enter your email address. CuriosityStream will send you a secure link to change your password.
- Then, click on the orange Email Me
- On the Email Sent screen, the following message will be displayed:
We’ve sent instructions and a secured link to to create a new password. For your security, the link will expire in 60 minutes. If you don’t see this email in your inbox, please check your spam or junk folder. If you don’t see this email in your inbox, please check your spam or junk folder.
- Go to your mailbox and look for the received email.
- Click on the yellow Reset Your Password button in the email to set a new password. Your browser will open up to the Reset Password
- Enter your new password twice and then click the yellow Reset Button.
- A brief message labeled Sending your new password will show. Then, the Success! Will open
- You can now log in with your new password by clicking on the Login CuriosityStream will show you the featured section on the home page.
On the app
- Tap on the CuriosityStream app to launch it.
- Then, tap on the Sign In
- On the Sign In page, click on the Forgot your password Your browser will open. At this point, refer to steps 4 – 10.
The steps provided are easy to follow, even for the dumbest of persons. Remember that the link sent to your mailbox expires in an hour, so do the reset within that period.
To avoid forgetting your password again, use a browser that saves passwords. The browser can also provide a strong password.
If you are unable to follow through, contact the help center through this link. Click on the Chat button and send a message. You will get a reply quickly and they will sort you out.