If you are using Honor 8X for some time now, you probably made some changes in settings such as screen resolution, settings related to sound, just to name a few. If you are wondering if there is a way to go back to that out of the box feel in terms of settings without performing a factory data reset, the answer is yes. You can reset all settings on your phone, without the need to wipe everything off. This is a pretty simple thing to do, and we are going to show you the steps. Let’s see how to reset all settings on Honor 8X.
How to reset all settings on Honor 8X
This option comes as handy if your phone is acting strangely in some way, or when you want to have all of the settings back to factory defaults without performing a factory data reset. Once you do this, remember that all the things you have adjusted to match your needs will be deleted so you will have to set them from scratch.
Here is how you can reset all settings on Honor 8X:
- Open the Settings app from the Home screen
- Next, scroll down and tap on System & updates
- Now tap Reset
- Tap Reset all settings
- You will be notified that this will reset all the settings including network settings, fingerprints, lock screen password and more
- If you agree, tap on Reset all settings at the bottom of the page
- If you have set a lock screen password you’ll have to enter it at this point
- Finally, tap Reset all settings and the bottom of the page to confirm your action.
That is all. The settings will now be restored to their factory defaults. This means you will have to adjust the settings according to your preferences all over again.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.