Discord is very popular among games and everyone who is looking for a cool place to hang out. The platform allows the users to report other users, but they can also report servers as well. If you want to report a server, keep in mind that you have the option to inform the administrator of the server about the issues first. Here, we are going to show you how to report a Discord server.
See also: How To Delete Discord Account
Steps to report a Discord server
Reporting a server on Discord requires a bit of effort and gathering some information. Here, we are going to show you all the things you need to do. Follow the steps below:
- Open Discord and click on the gear icon to access the User Settings
- On the menu located on the left, click on Appearance
- Scroll down and enable Developer Mode. You need to enable this mode so that you can gather certain information, including the server ID that is required for the report.
- Go back to the main screen
- Find the server you wish to report
- Right-click on the server icon
- Click on Copy ID at the bottom
- Open a document on your computer and paste that ID
- Next, you need to copy the user ID (the user from the server you want to include into the report you are about to send). Right-click on the user, click Copy ID, and paste it into the document.
- Go back, and then click on the three dots next to the message you want to include in the report. Click Copy ID and paste it into the document.
- Once you have gathered all of these, go to http://www.dis.gd/request
That is how you can report a server on Discord. It may require a bit of your effort, but you have all the steps here. Follow the guide and you’ll be done in a matter of minutes.