Discord is very popular among games and everyone who is looking for a cool place to hang out. The platform allows the users to report other users, but they can also report servers as well. If you want to report a server, keep in mind that you have the option to inform the administrator of the server about the issues first. Here, we are going to show you how to report a Discord server.
See also: How To Delete Discord Account
Steps to report a Discord server
Reporting a server on Discord requires a bit of effort and gathering some information. Here, we are going to show you all the things you need to do. Follow the steps below:
- Open Discord and click on the gear icon to access the User Settings
- On the menu located on the left, click on Appearance
- Scroll down and enable Developer Mode. You need to enable this mode so that you can gather certain information, including the server ID that is required for the report.
- Go back to the main screen
- Find the server you wish to report
- Right-click on the server icon
- Click on Copy ID at the bottom
- Open a document on your computer and paste that ID
- Next, you need to copy the user ID (the user from the server you want to include into the report you are about to send). Right-click on the user, click Copy ID, and paste it into the document.
- Go back, and then click on the three dots next to the message you want to include in the report. Click Copy ID and paste it into the document.
- Once you have gathered all of these, go to http://www.dis.gd/request
That is how you can report a server on Discord. It may require a bit of your effort, but you have all the steps here. Follow the guide and you’ll be done in a matter of minutes.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.