Discord is very popular among the gaming community, and everyone is looking for a cool place to hang out. The platform allows users to report other users, but they can also report servers. If you want to report a server, keep in mind that you have the option to inform the administrator of the server issues first. Here, we will show you how to report a Discord server.
Steps to report a Discord server
Reporting a server on Discord requires effort and gathering some information. Here, we will show you the steps you need to take. Follow the steps below:
- Open Discord and click on the gear icon to access the User Settings.
- On the menu located on the left, click on Advanced.
- Enable Developer Mode. You need to enable this mode to gather certain information, including the server ID required for the report.
- Go back to the main screen.
- Find the server you wish to report
- Right-click on the server icon
- Click on Copy ID at the bottom.
- Open a document on your computer and paste that ID.
- Next, you need to copy the user ID (the user from the server you want to include in the report you are about to send). Right-click on the user, click Copy ID and paste it into the document.
- Go back and then click on the three dots next to the message you want to include in the report. Click Copy ID and paste it into the document.
- Once you have gathered all of these, go to http://www.dis.gd/request.
That is how you can report a server on Discord. It may require some effort, but you have all the steps here. Follow the guide, and you’ll be done in minutes.