When something bad happens to your iPhone, the thing you are most worried about is not the device, but the data inside. You can get a new iPhone if you lost the old one, but the data? Your iPhone may contain half of your life, from the contacts, precious memories, to the important text messages. How to recover deleted photo On iPhone?
How To Recover Deleted Photo On iPhone Without Backup
The worst thing about losing files on your iPhone is, you don’t have any backup yet. The positive thing, you got the lesson. So, you should back up your iPhone data regularly. At this moment, let’s just focus on solving your current issues. Here, you will learn how to recover deleted photo on iPhone without backup.
Download And Install PhoneRescue From iMobie
Since you haven’t created a backup before the issue occurred, you cannot use iCloud or iTunes methods to get the lost data back. Therefore, using third-party software is a thing that can solve the problem. Moreover, it’s one of the easiest methods you can try.
PhoneRescue from iMobie is one of the third-party software that can help you recover deleted photo on iPhone without backup. It’s available for Mac and Windows. You can download it by clicking the button below.
Recover Deleted Photo On iPhone In 3 Simple Steps
After you have successfully installed PhoneRescue on a computer, all you have to do next is just launch the app whenever you have issues on your iPhone. In this case, to recover deleted photo on iPhone.
- Launch the PhoneRescue on your computer and choose ‘Recover from iOS Device’ option and connect the iPhone to it using a lightning to USB cable and click the blue arrow.
- Select the type of data you wish to recover from contacts, photos, to text messages. The more data you choose, the more time it needs to scan your iPhone. To save time, you can select certain data by unchecking the other data and leave only the data you want to recover. Then, click the OK option and wait for the process to complete.
- Select the deleted files you want to recover. Next, click the phone icon if you want to put those files back to your iPhone or choose the computer icon to save it to your computer.
How To Recover Deleted Photo On iPhone With Backup
If you don’t have the iPhone with you because it is lost or broken, but you have a good habit of creating a backup regularly to iCloud or iTunes, lucky you. You can restore your iPhone data from backup.
Recover Deleted Photo On iPhone From Backup
You can perform this method as long as you have iTunes backup or Anytrans backup on your computer. It’s a simple and easy method.
- Launch PhoneRescue on your computer and select the “Recover from Backup” instead and click the blue arrow.
- Select the data and click OK. Check your iPhone and click the blue arrow. It will start analyzing the data.
- Select the files and click the phone or the computer icon and let the restoring process finish.
Recover Data On iPhone From iCloud
PhoneRescue offers another method to recover deleted data on iPhone from iCloud. Of course, you can sign in to iCloud.com directly and check the backup data of your iPhone. But, in case you couldn’t find the data you are looking for on iCloud, PhoneRescue can be the other option.
Choose “Recover from iCloud” on the PhoneRescue window and click the blue arrow. You need to enter your Apple ID and password to continue. On the next window, select the type of data you want to recover or choose iCloud Backup, then select your iPhone.